Ch. 4 Response
I found it interesting that we were assigned to read about how Blogger began and then post about it on Blogger. One passage stood out to me on p. 123. Rosenberg talks about one of the struggles entrepreneurs face. He says that sometimes they have to make a choice between giving up on an project and moving on to another one or stick with the original idea and hope that others catch on. I think that this is an important choice we must make sometimes. I have had to face similar challenges and I'm sure I will face them again in the future.
1 comment:
I agree and also found it interesting the hard decisions we have to make in this profession. There are just so many decisions to make when working on a project and its hard to find a balance between making others happy but staying true to yourself. I also found it interesting how important blogging can be in this profession. Sometimes it is nice to have feedback on a project you are working on, and blogging is a good way to do that.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.