Monday, October 24, 2011

Haiku

Twilight Haiku

I wrote my haiku about twilight. The time of day, not the movie. The background image came from a photo I took in my backyard. I used Photoshop to make a collage look around the edges. I added layers with filters to get this look. I did this to illustrate how the sky slowly changes from light to dark during this time. I wanted my text to look clean and simple. I used yellow, bright yellow, and a very pale blue for the different states of my links so the haiku words would glow like stars in the sky.

3 comments:

Erin Brandeberry said...

I'm pretty much in love with your background photo/collage. It's such a great illustration to go with your poem's theme.

JennyD said...

Same here. Your image absolutely captures the context of your poem.

lettersfromjulia said...

I really like you cut up different parts of the photo, I think the yellow words really make it stand out! Great photo!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.