Chapter 3
Finding out that the word "weblog" was actually inspired by Star Trek with ultimatley led it to become the ulitmate label. Also the fact that the first Weblog was named Robot Wisdom I found interesting. I never really thought about what the first might have been. Also that in 1998 the bloggers became concious about themselves as a whole. It seemed earlier than i thought. I myself have yet to really keep up a personal blog, although many tell me i need to.
Chapter 4
When it talks about Evan Williams going into CD-ROMs and it being the next big thing. It's interesting to think how much things have changed, yet people still revert back to the same mediums, sometimes for a more authentic look or feel. I am also curious to know how much memory they could store on them back then and what the playback speed would've been.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.