In the planning process of this web site I came up with a few different poems and some imagery to match, each in some way related to my life. I chose to use this poem because of the background image. Little did I realize I'd be sharing this story to such a broad spectrum. It reflects that good, and in this case beauty, can come from the difficult times in life. The poem states the obvious, you can save a great deal of money driving a crappy car but of course you have to endure driving a crappy car. The more subtle message comes from the absolutely beautiful patterns and colors in the close up image of rust from my car.
1 comment:
This haiku brings back familiar feelings because I used to have a car with a broken door. I had to climb in and out of the passenger's side. I appreciate that you found beauty in something that most people might not find beautiful. The pattern of the background image is so interesting and the colors you used in the webpage go very well with it.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.