Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chapter 3

I found Chapter 3 to be very interesting. This chapter provided several different mind sets when it comes to the start of weblog's. I have to say that personally there are some blogs that I do enjoy reading when they have to do with recipes or crafts or teaching me something in general. However I feel that my overall feeling towards blogs has to lean towards what Ben Brown was quoted as saying on p.89. I feel the same way about bloggers today. If you're not going to teach me something or inform me on something then please spare me and everyone else from reading, essentially, your personal diary that you display to the world. For example I have a friend that started a blog for herself a few months ago and every day it's nothing but updates on her and her boyfriends break up and that her one year old ate some peas for lunch. Blogs like that I can do without on the internet. The web is already so filled with junk and garbage that it doesnt need one more person to tell the world that they blew their nose in the morning, that's what Facebook and Twitter are for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with mijnowak on thit that if you aren't going to show me something I can't live without, or something that i just have to know, I would profferer that you keep you "diary" off of the internet, because I honestly don't care about what some other faceless person had for lunch. . ..

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.