Monday, October 3, 2011

Ch 1 and 2

I don't know if I am the only one, but I am not really into this obsessive blogging idea. I guess since it was new at the time, it was exiting to explore and try something new, but there should be a limit how far to go. Describing every little detail of you life? I think these people just had issues and a lot of time. To follow those blogs and all the links they gave, gotta have a lot of time for that one, too. I think it is a waste of time. I understand, that blogging gave people an opportunity to share whatever they want to share, speak up, but they have to think if the information they share is going to be useful to the followers. I guess I am not a big blogging fan, and so far I haven't change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.