Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chapter 1

After reading chapter 1 I’m learning more about how useful blogging is. I thought it was interesting Hall posted “If everyone was to tell their stories on the web, we would have an endless human storybook, with alternating perspectives.” It would be great to read all these different storylines and learn more about people’s thoughts.

3 comments:

JennyD said...

I can't decide if he is just creepy or if there is irony behind his blatancy.
Apparently his dialog must have been curious enough for him to pave the way for online socializing.

mvandier said...

I found that quote enjoyable as well! It really brings together the reality that we are all characters in one big, seemingly endless story. Our lives are intertwined more then we realize and blogging actually brings that truth to the forefront.

Joe Zapata said...

The most enjoyable thing that I read was about the intimacy of the personal blog. The raw information that the guy put out was amazing. The fact that a person was willing to put out that much information about himself with the internet being so young was a nobel feat. People do this now all the time, but back then it was considered ground breaking! It really is an interesting site that he amazingly still keeps up to date, even if it doesn't have the quite so odd things that it used to.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.